“But why should we be happy that we have given You, Lord, these gifts? They belong to You, and we have only given back what is already yours.” 1 Chronicles 29:14 (CEV)
WAYS TO DONATE
Here at Christian Life Center we believe that giving represents one of the most spiritually important steps that a believer will ever take. It is my hope and prayer that you will sense God’s pleasure as you pray, decide and then offer your donations to the Christian Life Center. Pastor Jeff Lampl
- Following our Sunday Worship services you can drop your offerings in one of the offering baskets as you leave the sanctuary.
- EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is our recommended way to set up recurring gifts. You can use your checking or savings account, and there are no transaction fees. Click HERE for an EFT form to print, complete and return to the church office.
- Bank Checks – Checks can be mailed to our church office or from your bank’s online bill pay program to:
- Christian Life Center
125 Saginaw Road
Lincoln University, PA 19352
- Christian Life Center
- Stock Gifts – Stocks can be transferred to the church’s stock account. Please consult your tax accountant and/or stock broker for implications and advice. Please contact our treasurer, Joyce Ross, for our stock broker information. JoyceRoss1025@gmail.com or call the church office 610-869-2140, Ext. 105.
- Corporate Matching Gifts – Many organizations offer matching gifts to encourage their employees to give to non-profits. Please contact your HR Department to ask if your employer offers Corporate Matching Gifts.
- AmazonSmile – The Amazon Smile Foundation donates 0.5% of the sale of eligible items to your designated charitable organization. Click HERE to select New London Presbyterian Church (Christian Life Center) as your designated charity.
- Gifts by Will – Consider including Christian Life Center in a will, charitable remainder trust, and more. Contact your financial planner, attorney and/or tax accountant for information.
- Online Donations through CLC website – coming in 2017.
“You will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God. So two good things will result from this ministry of giving — the needs of the believers in Jerusalem will be met, and they will joyfully express their thanks to God. As a result of your ministry, they will give glory to God. For your generosity to them and to all believers will prove that you are obedient to the God News of Christ.” 2 Corinthians 9:11-13 (NLT)
Thank you for considering to donate to the ministry of the Christian Life Center. If you have any questions, please contact our church treasurer at JoyceRoss1025@gmail.com or call the church office at 610-869-2140, Ext. 105.