Connections/Groups: Everything in life revolves around relationships……everything.
God is relational and calls us to be the church together. Scripture repeatedly confirms the importance of community. Groups provide us the opportunity to live out our faith with others in a basic Christian community.
- An opportunity to make new friends and connect with others on your spiritual journey.
- A place to grow spiritually as you study God’s Word in community and discuss how to practically apply it daily.
- A safe haven to honestly share our life joys and struggles and to support and pray for each other.
- An opportunity to minister and serve others and develop leadership skills you never knew you had.
Please check out our various groups. For more information, please contact Pastor Gary at GArnTessoni@gmail.com
- Discipleship – The Great Adventure groups
- Small Groups
- Classes and Studies
- Women’s Groups
- Men’s Groups
- Sports Groups
- Senior Adult Groups
- Support and Recovery Groups
- Mission Groups